Due to ongoing growth of our client, Daniel Owen are currently seeking a driven and professional Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join the team based in Grimsby. Development opportunities available working in a 4 person commercial team delivering a number of projects ranging from £500k to £10million. These are planned and projects works with potential to deliver small new build sites.
* Use data interrogation skills
* Good Excel skills (incl. V-Lookup, Pivot tables and formula development)
* QS degree recently qualified or equivalent training
* Experience of Management Accounts
* Commercial Contractor exposure
As the Assistant Quantity Surveyor, you will work with the more senior commercial team member to ensure appropriate commercial controls are in place and adhered to, in order to secure the company's full entitlement through the contract.
You will work with the Quantity Surveyor to negotiate with partners and control the commercial aspects of the supply chain for maximum leverage and to create economically advantageous arrangements for the business.