Must have previous social housing experience
- Organising and minuting a variety of different complex and highly confidential meetings, including child protection conferences, strategy meetings and serious youth violence meetings, ensuring that these are well facilitated and documented in a timely way.
- To support the LADO (Local Authority Designated Officer) service with minuting confidential Allegations against Staff and Volunteers meetings and circulating within a timely way. Managing the LADO mailbox ensuring that referrals are allocated to the Duty LADO's in a timely way and recorded on the LADO database.
- Undertake casefile checks and obtain case updates from case workers, on behalf of the MARAC and MAPPA representatives, who will share this information at the Multi-Agency panels To maintain up to date knowledge of policies, practices, and procedures, and of the legal framework within which the service operates. Diary management for the Child Protection Conference Service.
- To record and follow up on decisions/actions from a variety of meetings.
- To provide a professional response to telephone queries.
- To deal with queries or refer on as appropriate. To provide general administrative support, such as message taking, photocopying, file administration/storage/retrieval/destruction
- A knowledge and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- A proven track record of successful working in a multi-agency environment.
- Ability to take meeting minutes/action notes and reproduce accurate records of meetings.
- Ability To Maintain Confidentiality Excellent presentation and communication skills - written and verbal Candidates need specific experience in taking minutes from meetings