Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm
Must have previous experience within Customer Service
- Pick-up all incoming calls within set timescales (20seconds)
- Regular watch of the wallboard to see calls is queue etc.
- Follow the Osborne greetings script for the call duration
- Book-in all new jobs via Accuserv, Keyfax and Opti for job allocation and add as many notes as required for future reference.
- Follow keyfax and ensure all details are covered to maintain getting the job done right first time
- Keep residents/clients informed and updated at all times ensuring the customer experience/service is met throughout the call and ensure job numbers are provided and summary of the job raised is provided at the end of the call
- Pass calls to relevant departments ensuring resident/client is updated before passing over
- Always check the job history before logging new jobs to ensure no duplication
- Raise jobs from the Repairs inbox (set daily targets pp per day by Call Centre Supervisor)
- Raise any issues/concerns observed to the relevant party (Supervisor, planners etc)
- Raise recalls and send out any letters as and when necessary.
- If a residents/client calls with no show/query - call the operative/subcontractor or alternatively pass to the planners
- Pass jobs to the planner queue for planners to deal with if allocation of job cannot be found or accommodated with the resident
- Email relevant parties within the same day with any updates/messages etc.
- Liaise with the planners with queries called through
- Liaising with the planned works team if a query comes through for planned jobs taking place
- Update client/resident if required on any job by COP the same day
- Help the Customer Solutions Supervisor with Ad-hoc requests/tasks
- Have an understanding of the contract and commercial side of the business (budgets, coding and job allocations)
- Aid team members as and when required
- Flexibility of shift cover if last minute AL, sickness etc.
- One IO per person, per month
- Attend team meetings as and when required
- Report to work within set shift times and call the Supervisor in advance if any problems/delays
- Ensure breaks and lunches are taken within set times and logged back-in on time