Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp on going
Salary: £12.50per hour
A Caretaker is required, working for a large repair's contractor. The role will involve carrying out caretaking within the social housing properties as well as private properties Must have previous social housing/domestic experience.
What does a Caretaker role entail:
- To provide a cleaning service to communal areas in block including lifts, stairwells, floors, walls, and windows in conjunction with the onsite cleaner
- To maintain clear, tidy, and safe refuse areas such as bin stores, chute rooms and hoppers.
- To provide a litter picking and bulk rubbish removal service, which may include noxious substances and drug paraphernalia to ensure estates are maintained to the highest visual standards.
- To maintain the soft and hard landscaping areas including grass cutting, weed clearance, shrub bed and hedge maintenance.
- To carry out minor communal repairs e.g., fencing, lock changes, graffiti removal, light bulb replacement and timer checks, small areas of painting and plastering.
- To be available to direct residents' enquiries to the appropriate office or officer
Requirements for the Electrician role:
- Full UK manual Driving Licence (Mobile Role)
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well
Benefits of the Electrician Role:
- Monday to Friday 08.00am-16:00pm
- Based on site
Daniel Owen is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of quality temporary and permanent workers to all roles in the Built Environment. Working with some of the UK's largest and most respected construction, maintenance, and engineering companies.
If you are interested in hearing more about the Caretaking role please call our London Property Services desk and ask for Alix .