To be successful in this role, you must have your own PPE (hard hat, steel toe cap boots & hi-vis), a full set of your own tools & have experience in both 1st and 2nd fix carpentry.
Long term work
About the site
This site is a residential housing development based in Thame.
Daniel Owen is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of quality temporary and permanent workers to all roles in the Built Environment. Working with some of the UK's largest and most respected construction, maintenance, and engineering companies.
- Taking measurements and preparing the site for woodwork
- Installing fixtures and fittings such as handles, locks and hinge
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other tradesmen
- Assessing and reviewing additional carpentry or joinery refurbishments
- Performing finish carpentry including siding, flooring and built-ins
We are also seeking Carpenters all over Oxfordshire, but we are specifically keen to speak to those who can work in either Wantage, Milton Kenyes, Banbury & Bicester as we are working closely with clients who have some huge developments starting.
Daniel Owen are also keen to speak to the following trades - Traffic Marshall's, Carpenters, Plasterers, Dry liners, painters, Forklift drivers, Bricklayers and site managers.