Commercial Gas Engineer - £60,000
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
This will be working with one of the London's most renowned specialist Heating - Gas companies, who have work with various housing contracts and large facilities companies.
What we offer
- Golden Welcome Bonus (£3,000 welcome bonus paid, 50% on your 1stmonths pay, and completion of probation period, a further 50%)
- Additional travel compensation of £2,000 spread over 12 months
- Private Use of the Van
- Enhanced pension contribution from us increasing your tax-free income!
- 32 Days Holiday (including bank holidays) & your birthday off!
- Continued Development Plans, to build you to lead engineer and supervisor, in Gas & Controls
- Bupa health insurance
- tool insurance
- personal vehicle usage
Daily responsibilities of a Gas Commercial Engineer are:
- Responding to jobs via PDA
- Carrying out fault diagnosis/repairs.
- Liaising with customers
- Maintenance of plant rooms
- Travelling via company vehicle.
- Providing a high level of customer service.
- Working within regulation.
Requirements of a Gas Engineer:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Valid DBS
If you are interested in hearing more about the Gas Engineer vacancy, please apply for more information.
Tags: Gas, Boilers, Boiler Installs, Social Housing, Maintenance, Gas Engineers, Heating Engineers