Commercial Gas Engineer Required
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
Location: Stockport, Tameside, Salford, Bolton
Salary: £40,000 - £43,000 DOE, van, fuel card, on call, overtime
My client who are an exciting M & E company are looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer to work across contracts in Stockport, Tameside, Salford and Bolton. They are looking for an experienced Gas Engineer to join the team and opportunities to progress within the company as they grow further.
This role is a permanent role working 40 hours a week 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday. Overtime and on call also available 50k+ OTE.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Working on commercial boilers and heating systems in offices and educational buildings
- Good knowledge of building maintenance
- Planned and reactive maintenance
- Driving to numerous sites throughout the day depending on job (all within 45 minutes of each other)
Requirements for the role
- Commercial Gas qualifications
- Previous experience
- Driving license
On offer is a highly competitive salary from £40,000 - £43,000 dependant on experience. On call and overtime also available. Company vehicle, PDA, holidays and pension scheme.
The client is looking for someone as soon as possible for this role. If interested or if you want more information, please send your CV or call Tom on 07594 519032
Key terms: Commercial Gas Engineer, Stockport, Manchester, Maintenance, Facilities Management