Complaints Offer/Coordinator - Repairs
Temp-Perm opportunity with hybrid working available!
Looking for someone to start ASAP
Based in Wembley (HA9) working directly with a Council on their Repairs team handling their complaints.
They are looking for someone with previous experience handling Complaints within a Social Housing environment, that has both good communication and grammatical skills.
What you will be doing as a Complaints Officer:
- Handling Repairs complaints within a timescale
- Writing up issues for complaints
- Liaising with stakeholders externally & Internally
- Investigation and resolution of customer complaints to meet the expectations of our business and customer.
- Responsibility for each customer complaint and is accountability for customers end-to-end journey through the complaint process.
- Ensuring that each interaction with our customers exceeds their expectations.
- Confident dealing with challenging conversations.
- Proactively contact complainants, providing regular updates and details on what they can expect.
- Regular complaints reporting to key stakeholders.
- Identify and provide root cause analysis information to drive continuous improvement in the customer journey.
If you would be interested in this role, please apply directly.