Contracts Manager Required
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP. 8am - 5.00pm (40 hours per week)
Location: Mobile covering Manchester, Sheffield and York (23 sites)
Salary: £51,900 per annum plus £4,500 car allowance
I am working on behalf of my client who are looking for a Contracts Manager to manage a portfolio of 23 sites. The sites are based in Manchester, Sheffield and York. You will be managing four engineers and reporting to the Regional Manager. Our client is looking for someone with great communication skills, be face to face or remotely along with an attention to detail and the flexibility to suit client requirements.
This role will be working 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday (40 hours per week)
The Contracts Manager will be a commited and driven individual with an engineering and maintenance background looking to develop and progress in a management career.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the development of key client relationships as well as being able to manage and route engineers to the contracts under your supervision.
- Being part of the managers/supervisors on call rota system.
- Investigating the underlying causes of breakdowns or failures and identifying and undertaking remedial action as required.
- Controlling purchases sub-contractor/costs for their region.
- Responding to client requests and attending meetings when required to gain client confidence.
This is a permanent role and my client is looking for someone ideally to start before Christmas. If interested or want to hear more, please send your CV