£65 + Package
Our client, a Construction Subcontractor based in West Sussex, are currently looking for a brand new Estimator to join their team covering drylining, commercial and construction projects.
They provide a tailored service to their clients on interior fit out and drylining projects and are proud of the level of service their clients receive and as such are looking for an individual that pays attention to detail and takes pride in their work.
My client are actively on the lookout for an Estimator who wants to grow and progress on to becoming a senior member of their team. This is a great opportunity for an established Estimator looking to develop their career in a supportive environment that is gearing up for unprecedented growth.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following;
- Producing tenders including the production of bills of quantities, measurement of works, pricing notes, material quotes, tender document production.
- Update on progression against tenders.
- Review and collate information in line with the business management system.
- Understand scope of works and identify gaps or inconsistency in information.
- Contribute to tender risk and opportunity.
- Contribute to pre construction activities, including procurement scheduling, launch meetings, project team reviews, scope of works presentations to project teams.
- Liaise with other business units to produce accurate and comprehensive tender submissions.
- Engage procurement for material costs and availability.
- Understand client drivers to ensure tenders reflect their requirements.
- Produce commercial scheduling for managing material and labour spends.
- Ensure project support information allows for accurate commercial management of risk and opportunity.
- Identify commercial opportunities for improved tender margin.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience of working as an Estimator in a drylining environment.
- Previous experience of working for a Subcontractor.
- Knowledge of the sfs, screed, drywall, ceilings, fire market and products.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Company pension scheme.
- Company bonus scheme paid twice yearly.
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.