£45K - £50K
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a social housing company in West London who are looking for a brand-new Electrical Supervisor to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced Electrical Supervisor to be responsible for managing all electrical repairs, testing and programmes for the property owned within the West London area.
- To supervise, manage and develop electrical operatives, ensuring works are completed to the required standard and operatives are trained to the appropriate level.
- The role holder will be expected undertake other tasks as necessary for the completion of the work, including minor trade tasks.
- Working within the community in customer/client's
- Good knowledge of health and safety legislation, including CDM regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of the inspection, testing, repairs and certification procedures for the range of electrical work undertaken.
- Good knowledge of a wide range of domestic housing construction methods and resultant remedial repairs requirements.
- Strong all round electrical knowledge
- Strong crafts background and experience managing a team of ops.
- Able to manage works on site from initial through to completion
- Must have Social Housing, Local Authority or Contractor background
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements of Electrical Installation
- City and Guilds 2391 Testing and inspecting
- 17th/18th addition
- NICEIC Qualified Supervisor
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.