Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Ongoing temp
Salary: £21.96 per hour
An Electrician is required, working for a local social housing contractor. The role will involve carrying out maintenance works on occupied domestic properties. Must have previous social housing/domestic experience.
What does an Electrician role entail:
- Must be able to complete remedial works
- Must be able to do fault finding
- Must be able to do rewiring
- Must be able to do Fuse board upgrades
- Testing is desirable
Requirements for the Electrician role:
- Must be able to deal with tenants/ have social housing experience
- Must be qualified - 18th edition
- Must have a 2391
- Full Driving License - Mobile role
Benefits of the Electrician Role:
- Monday to Friday 08.00am-17:00pm
- Van and fuel card supplied
Daniel Owen is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of quality temporary and permanent workers to all roles in the Built Environment. Working with some of the UK's largest and most respected construction, maintenance, and engineering companies.
If you are interested in hearing more about the Electrician role please call our London Property Services desk and ask for Alix.