JOB TITLE: Electrician
INDUSTRY: Building and Construction
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY BAND: £17.00ph - £19.00ph
Our client is looking for an Electrician to be a part of the electrical team to provide technical installation, repairs and emergency works to our customers within the district. There will also be the requirement to assist the Qualifying Supervisors with the electrical certification, assessing if additional work is required.
Gold ECS and 18th Edition Qualified tickets are essential. Previous experience on commercial projects as an Electrician is preferred.
The working hours are 08:00AM- 4.30PM Monday to Friday with a potential opportunity for weekend work.
Once you have completed your assignment and Daniel Owen have secured a positive finishing reference, we will do our best to ensure you have another long term assignment to go into.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Electrical services installations in industrial and commercial environments
- Cable tray, ladder systems, and containment installation
- Power and control cable installation and terminating
- Installation of instrumentation cable systems and terminating
- Installation and commissioning of equipment for industrial facilities
- Troubleshoot equipment on site
- Provide technical support during installation, testing, and commissioning on site 8. Ability to read schematics and other drawings
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Ability to adhere to stringent Health and Safety rules and promote a safe working environment
- Industrial and commercial Electrical Experience is essential
- 18th Edition Qualified 4. 2391 Inspection and Testing qualified (or equivalent)
- JIB gold card preferred
- Familiarity with completing permits to work and will be able to complete accurate and concise paperwork
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiar with client protocols and requirements of a professional team
- To receive and fully understand client briefs and any project constraints
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- UK Driving licence.
- Promote and market the company as fully as possible to maintain a reliable, expert reputation.
- The right attitude to work overtime to complete projects within a designated timescale
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact Elle at Daniel Owen (Taunton)