Deliver a rolling programme of Fire Safety Works as directed
2. Ensure contracts and works are delivered in a timely and cost effective manner to agreed quality standards, value for money, statutory and regulatory legislation, health & safety compliance, ensuring high levels of customer and client satisfaction
3. Effectively work with colleagues to successfully deliver projects on time and within budget
4. To ensure all project activities are carried out in accordance with the organisation's standards and legislative requirements.
5. To supervise the work of others as appropriate, encouraging and supporting staff to ensure the work is completed to a high standard, creating a sense of team spirit, and giving recognition for a job well done
6. To undertake contract management of Fire Safety Works projects including taking corrective action where necessary and report regularly on the progress of the programme.
7. Undertake the role of lead officer and follow the LBL contract management framework. Meeting external contractors on a monthly basis to monitor performance.
8. maintain communication and consultation to the highest possible standards of customer care with residents and resident groups throughout the project from initial initiation throughout implementation to final review.
9. To ensure that work is carried out within the budgets and that value for money is achieved, by monitoring and reporting on performance.