£45K - £50K
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a leading Maintenance Company in East London who are looking for a brand new Gas Supervisor to join their team.
Our client are looking for a Gas Supervisor that has previous experience of overseeing a team of gas engineers on various commercial and social housing projects.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Day-to-day responsibility of managing a team of heating engineers.
- Work alongside help desk team in order to provide and uphold first class service.
- To provide technical support and knowledge.
- To carry out planned maintenance work.
- To attend site meetings with contracts manager for technical support.
- To carry out routine inspections and competency checks of engineers.
- Ability to deal with technical issues and other problems escalated by engineers.
- Ensure staff training and development needs are established through the appraisal and review processes.
Essential experience required:
- Proven experience of running commercial gas contracts
- Social Housing and Commercial experience
- Commercial / Domestic gas qualifications
- Car and fuel card provided
- Laptop and phone provided
- Sick pay
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, please get in touch today!