Maintenance Assistance Required
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP. 8am - 5.00pm (40 hours per week) (1hr Lunch)
Location: Manchester (Mobile)
Salary: £25,000 + 25 days holiday + BH, Van and Fuel Card, Pension Scheme
Maintenance Assistance required to work for a Facilities Management company to cover planned and preventative maintenance on a mobile basis on commercial sites in Manchester. Our client is looking for an experienced, multi-skilled, pro-active candidate to join the team on a mobile basis.
A Full UK valid driving license is required. This role will require a vetting check.
This role is Monday- Friday 8am-5pm, with an on call rota which is 1 in 10 weeks. This comes with a additional £100 weekly on call allowance.
The Maintenance Assistance will be a member of a multi- disciplined team.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Be multi-skilled, have experience and a working knowledge of others.
- Maintain, diagnose and repair faults
- Take quick action in breakdowns or failures within the building to have this repaired or replaced.
- Undertake risk assessments for maintenance and repair works to ensure that works are carried out in a safe manner.
- To undertake other one off duties when required from the Operations Manager.
This job role is for someone who is looking for a long term career or someone who is wanting progression in their next job role. Further training and qualifications are offered within the company to enable this.
This is a permanent role and my client is looking for someone as soon as possible. The salary for this role is £25,000. Overtime and On call also available as well as opportunities to progress. If interested or want to hear more, please send your CV or call Remi on 07594 519 040.