Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Static)
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: January 2024 (Interviewing December)
Salary: £38,000 per annum, overtime, 25 days holiday + bank holidays + pension scheme
Electrical Maintenance Engineer required for a Facilities Management company to cover planned and preventative maintenance. Our client is looking for an experienced and hardworking Electrician to join the team.
This Electrical Maintenance role will be 40 hours a week 7am - 3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
All required tools will be provided.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Planned and preventative maintenance
- Repair and replace electrical fittings
- Diagnosing and rectifying electrical faults
- Carrying out work safely and efficiently
- Building relationships with customers on site
Requirements for the role
- Experienced Electrical maintenance engineer
- Multi Skilled
- 2391 (desirable)
- Driving License
On offer is a salary of £38,000 per year. Overtime also available as well as opportunities to progress. If interested or want to hear more, please send your CV or contact Remi on 07594 519 040
Key terms: Electrician, 18th Edition, Manchester, Multi Skilled, Maintenance