Job Type: Temp - Perm
Start date: Immediate or notice period
Salary: £12.31 - £13.80 per hour (weekly pay)
Maintenance Planner required for an immediate start near Manchester City Centre. Our client is looking for a Planner to join the team in Manchester. Training will be provided however prior experience and knowledge of planning is required. Plenty of opportunity with the company to progress.
This role is a temp to perm role 37.5 hours per week, 8am - 4.30pm Monday - Friday.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Duties based around the Planning & Coordination of workflow from the Helpdesk and Maximo (CMMS) processes and link into the Operational Planned Maintenance Team.
- Client call handling and creation of faults on the CMMS.
- Support on a day to day basis of the CAFM system. In particular, offering Planning & Coordination support to the Team Leaders in the planning office to ensure the effective operation of the planned and reactive maintenance processes
- Responsible for the day to day monitoring of the CAFM data (PPM and Reactive works) along with the monitoring of associated services data management including reporting and monitoring of all tasks logged on the system
- To support the Planning & Coordination lead to monitor on a daily basis to ensure the operation of the Payment Mechanism
- For the day to day management, security and upkeep of the CAFM system operator's tablet units including set up, updates & the training of users
Requirements for the role
- Previous experience using Maximo CAFM systems (desirable)
- Planning experience
- Proven experience within a similar role
The client is looking for someone to start asap for this role. Relevant training will be provided. If interested, please send your CV or call Tom on 07594 519032
Key terms: Maintenance Planner, Manchester, Maintenance, Facilities Management