Multi Skilled Carpenter
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: £37,500 per annum, inc benefits
We are looking to recruit an experienced Multi Skilled Carpenter who will be responsible for delivering a range of carpentry and multi trade works within the major works department to the London Borough of Hounslow.
- Undertaking a range of carpentry and multi trade works including but not limited to plastering, decorating both externally and internally and tiling, using schedule of rates.
- Installing door and window frames
- Installing structures and fixtures, such as windows and mouldings.
- Inspecting and replacing damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
- Instructing and directing labourers and other construction helpers
- Removal and replacement of fixtures and fittings, and minor carpentry repairs.
- Keeping and maintaining records of time spent on a job and materials purchased for the work
- Preparing budgets and estimating costs to bid on potential work
- Responsible for a company vehicle, including regular vehicle checks on company vans.
- City & Guilds/NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Carpentry
- Full UK Driving Licence (clean)
- 7:30 am to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday
- A company van and fuel card (work use only)
- Free onsite parking
- Mains operated power tools
- 23 days annual leave entitlement (excluding bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Electric Car salary sacrifice scheme
- Free Gym Membership
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Employee discount and benefits portal
- Employee assistance programme
If you have a passion for high quality repairs and previous experience within a reactive repairs role servicing social housing, please apply or contact Leah Sparkes for further information.