Multi Trade Operative
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Perm
Location: SE1 & surrounding areas
Salary: £36,000 per annum
A Multi Trade Operative is required, working for a local social housing contractor. The role will involve carrying out maintenance works on occupied domestic properties. Must have previous social housing/domestic experience.
What does a Multi Trade Operative role entail:
- Carry out various multi trade tasks to a high standard
- Painting and Decorating.
- Reactive and Planned maintenance on domestic properties
Requirements for the Multi Trade Operative role:
- Must be able to deal with tenants/ have social housing experience
- Full Driving License - Mobile role
Benefits of the Multi Trade Operative Role:
- Van and fuel card supplied
- 24 days annual leave
Daniel Owen is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of quality temporary and permanent workers to all roles in the Built Environment. Working with some of the UK's largest and most respected construction, maintenance, and engineering companies.
If you are interested in hearing more about the Multi Trade Operative role please call our London Property Services desk and ask for Jade.