Multi Trade Operative
Location: South London
Salary: £36,000 - £38,000 + Van & Fuelcard
A Multi Trade Operative is required, working for a local social housing contractor. The role will involve carrying out maintenance works on occupied domestic properties and Void works. Must have previous social housing/domestic experience.
What does a Multi Trade Operative role entail:
- Carry out various multi trade tasks to a high standard
- Painting and Decorating.
- Reactive and Planned maintenance on domestic properties
Requirements for the Multi Trade Operative role:
- A full driving license
- Strong skills & experience working in carpentry and / or plumbing
- Basic skills and experience in a main trade and at least one other trade
- Experience of reactive repairs within a social housing/residential setting.
- A good understanding of legislation in maintenance and property management
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated, assertive, confident and able to work independently.
- NVQ 2 or NVQ 3 qualifications in painting and decorating, and/or plastering (Desirable)
- NVQ level 2 or NVQ level 3 in Carpentry (Desirable)
- NVQ level 2 or NVQ level 3 in Plumbing.(Desirable)
Benefits of the Multi Trade Operative Role:
Daniel Owen is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of quality temporary and permanent workers to all roles in the Built Environment. Working with some of the UK's largest and most respected construction, maintenance, and engineering companies.
If you are interested in hearing more about the Multi Trade Operative role please call our London Property Services desk and ask for Jade.