Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm
£28-34,000 per annum
Must have previous management experience
Being responsible for dealing with any queries from residents on a particular neighbourhood area from all leaseholders, shared owners and social tenants that are too complex to handle in the Customer Service Centre.
Assessing and resolving a wide range of complex enquiries in accordance with established processes, procedures and policies with the objective of providing an outstanding customer experience.
Carrying out any home visits, site visits or office appointments to meet residents as required by any policy or process or agreed by the manager.
Be a visible presence on the neighbourhood patch working alongside colleagues from Property Management too. Line management which will include regular 121's, supervision and training.
A strong background in the social housing sector High level knowledge of statutory, legal and contractual framework around tenancy, homeowner and shared owners' management.
- organising meetings and managing databases
- booking transport and accommodation
- organising company events and conferences
- ordering stationery and IT equipment
- dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- preparing letters, presentations and reports
- supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
- processing invoices and managing office budgets
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- organising induction programmes for new employees
- ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- attending meetings with senior management
- assisting the organisation's HR and finance functions by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and updating financial documents.