Based in Ealing
Must have social housing planning or scheduling experience
- To ensure all daily tasks completed to achieve the contract requirements
- Monitor tasks issued and manage accordingly
- Help to prepare any management reports as required
- Ensure all inboxes are monitored and emails are responded to within a maximum of 24 hours
- To control the operational resource within a determined area, ensuring that they are fully productive and utilised in the most effective manner
- Prioritise FRA and EICR works by KPI status, trade, and location to ensure the most commercial delivery model is utilised
- To organise FRA ad EICR appointments ensuring optimal use of operative teams resources using bespoke capacity; ensuring most efficient geographic allocation of works.
- Work with the operatives to ensure that they fully utilise the mobile working system to provide timely and accurate progress planning information.
- To be able to monitor a jobs status throughout the day, ensuring that overdue orders are challenged and updated.
- To liaise with customers, client and operatives ensuring they are fully informed of any operational changes required in order to complete the requested repair
- Ensure that all FRA and EICR activity information is fully entered onto the computer system in a timely and accurate manner
- To assist with arranging pre and post inspections for the Supervisors and record the results
- To provide administrative support for the service as required.