Plasterer/ Plasterer Multi
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £20 per hour CIS
A Plasterer is required, working for a local social housing contractor. The role will involve carrying out maintenance works on occupied domestic properties. Must have previous social housing/domestic experience.
What does a Plasterer role entail:
- Remedial Maintenance works
- Mould treatment
Requirements for the Plasterer role:
- Must be able to deal with tenants/ have social housing experience
- Must be qualified within Plastering NVQ or City & Guilds
- Full Driving License - Mobile role
Benefits of the Plasterer Role:
- Monday to Friday 08.00am-17:00pm
- Van and fuel card supplied
Daniel Owen is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of quality temporary and permanent workers to all roles in the Built Environment. Working with some of the UK's largest and most respected construction, maintenance, and engineering companies.
If you are interested in hearing more about the Plastering role please call our London Property Services desk and ask for Jade.