Trades & Labour - Leeds
£23K-£30K Per annum (Salary negotiable dependent on experience) OTE £50K-£60K + Rewards & Incentives.
Rapid Career Progression
Daniel Owen is now looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Trades & Labour team in our office based in Leeds.
This opportunity will see you having the luxury of working on a warm desk that currently has live vacancies & clients that will be handed over to you from day one, giving you the opportunity to progress and achieve great success even in your first few months. With the team having an exceptional name in Leeds and reputation in the industry this will be a huge benefit to you when building relationships with new & existing clients.
What will you be doing as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Managing and maintaining client relationships through the fulfilment of needs and expectations
- Sourcing and selecting correct candidates for each role
- Adhering to Company Values
- Managing candidate administration including time sheets and right to work documentation
- Using the Job boards to conduct CV searches and post job adverts
- Using our tailored database to search for candidates
- Using social media platforms like LinkedIn to become an expert in Trades & Labour.
Regardless of recent experience you will be enrolled on our 3-month training scheme to ensure the most success throughout your time here.
Previous experience within recruitment is not essential for this role however previously having worked towards targets or in a fast-paced environment would be beneficial. We have an extensive and established candidate and client database that you will have full access too while working alongside an experienced team who will share a wealth of market knowledge with you to get you up to speed as quickly as possible.
What Daniel Owen can offer you in return:
- Holiday buy and Sell Back Scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday
- Generous basic and competitive commission structure
- Best practice in-house training and coaching to support your career development and get you up to speed
- Quarterly incentives
- Anniversary Awards, Performance Milestone awards, Treat Vouchers, and additional sales events to earn rewards for.
- Opportunity to go on two company-funded holidays per year e.g., Palma, Budapest, Alicante, Prague, Marbella, Monaco etc
- Perk portals with retail, gym & cinema discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health care scheme
- Life insurance policy
- Able to gain fully funded Recruitment qualifications
If you could see yourself being part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their employees, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.