Housing Repairs Officer!
Repairs Call Handler /Customer Service
Contract Role with training provided
You must be able to work on a shift pattern between;
08:00am - 20:00pm (36 hour week)
First line Call Handler's required for large Housing Organisation - this will be working within the Repairs Team.
- Respond to all calls and enquiries and adhere to targets and objectives as set out by the management around average time taken on calls.
- Take customer repair orders, obtaining full repair information, accurately diagnosing repairs and making appropriate and relevant appointments in accordance with policy and practice.
- Maintain procedures for accurate record keeping updating our system at all times, coordinating and enforcing systems and policies
- Monitor internal system to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner by the relevant person
- Respond positively and manage efficiently all customer's needs/support, monitor these requirements
- Liaise with other departments where necessary to ensure positive expected outcomes are obtained
Provide direct responses to queries or complaints raised by service users or act as a channel to the appropriate specialists who can deal with more complex issues, or provide one-off processing services to the public
- Previous experience working as a call handler within a customer service / call centre environment
- Excellent written, verbal, questioning & interpersonal skills.
- Analytic skills.
- Strong customer experience ethos
Ongoing contract with perm opportunities & progression available
Please send CV's through to be considered to Sophie