REPAIRS SCHEDULER/ PLANNER ROLE
South East London
Exciting opportunity to join a large Property Services Contractor
Key purpose: To provide a responsive service to customers, raise works orders and respond to queries, as well as dealing with daily contract administration.
- Managing operatives diaries
- Liaising with tenants and operatives to arrange repairs
- Planning repairs works for pre and post inspection, reactive, voids and emergency repairs
- Prioritising emergency works
- Booking appointments and allocating works to the available operatives, and following works from start through to completion
- Effectively communicate any concerns about work quality and ensure operatives have the right material to complete their work
- Ensure all relevant data is up-dated on a timely basis
- Accurate filing of contract paperwork and ongoing maintenance of files, to include for example time sheets and completion sheets from sub contractors.
- Establish customer needs and provide a service in relation to repairs to properties - e.g. take repair requests from tenants, diagnose repairs to include trade and duration, and book appointments.
- Work with colleagues, residents, operatives, sub-contractors and other suppliers to ensure targets are met and an excellent service is delivered.
- Use and update the IT and other systems, inputting and extracting information and ensuring protocol is followed.
- Ensure requirements of Health and Safety legislation are followed and undertake
- Health and Safety training as required.
Key skills and experience
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Experience in a Housing environment
- Experience in a repairs & maintenance environment
- Makes decisions based on set standards and procedures
- Consistently maintains high level of performance.
- Communicates in a clear, concise and constructive manner based on own knowledge and experience, meeting the needs of the caller effectively and efficiently, remaining calm and in control.
- Resilient in difficult or stressful situations
- Able to empathise with customers
- Able to produce clear and concise correspondence.
- Accurate IT skills (Microsoft Word)
Office based - 35hour week
If you have the relevant experience and are available straight away please apply with your most recent CV