£50K - £55K
Repairs & Maintenance
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a leading Housing Association in the North London area who are looking for a brand new Surveyor to join their team covering Reactive Repairs projects in North London.
They are looking for an experienced Surveyor who has previous experience working on Reactive Repairs projects.
- To manage all surveying duties within the housing stock and carry out any technical inspections on the reactive repairs projects
- To provide summary reports where required of all on-going managed cases outlining levels of performance of the contractors and performance manage contractors delivering repairs to ensure strict timelines of completions are adhered to
- To undertake technical inspections of the homes including all leased properties to distinguish planned works in line with the companies Policy's
- Commercial Awareness within Reactive Repairs and voids projects
- To liaise, monitor and progress all planned maintenance to the home's regeneration stock through its DLO and partnering contractors
- Previous Social Housing experience required
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Proven track record for being Reliable and punctual
- Must hold a driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- Experience working on repairs, damp and mould projects
- IT Literate
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.