£27,000 per annum
Based in Stratford
Must have previous experience within a RLO role.
I am currently recruiting for a RLO to work within a large social housing company. The ideal candidate will have legal disrepair experience.
Straight permanent role.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To ensure that operatives communicate in a timely and accurate manner about the progress of work, to enable the post-holder to communicate updates to the tenant.
- To re-schedule jobs in the event of an unplanned absence of an operative, and to contact the customer directly to agree any changes.
- To communicate any changes or updates directly with the affected customers and operatives.
- To inform the relevant manager about matters of work quality, timeliness, and potential HR issues concerning operatives.
- To maintain effective working relationships with the client and customers, all staff, external agencies, specialist suppliers and all other relevant groups/companies
- To provide written or verbal updates to support accurate and timely complaint responses.
- To ensure that services are delivered within a robust control environment, ensuring compliance with policy and procedures and regulatory standards.