Road and Street Works Inspector
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £40,000 - £46,000
A Road and Street Works Inspector is required, working for a local social housing association.
What does a Road and Street Works Inspector role entail:
- Undertaking the inspection, recording and reporting of street works, highway infrastructure and surface apparatus defects in accordance with street works legislation and associated regulations and codes of practice and other relevant highways legislation.
- Ensuring that all works on the highway are carried out in a safe and legal manner as required under New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 and that any breaches are addressed accordingly.
- Preparing prosecution witness statements against illegal and unlicensed activities
Benefits of the Road and Street Works Inspector Role:
- Monday to Friday 08.00 - 16:00
- Van and fuel card provided
Daniel Owen is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of quality temporary and permanent workers to all roles in the Built Environment. Working with some of the UK's largest and most respected construction, maintenance, and engineering companies.
If you are interested in hearing more about the Road and Street Works Inspector role please call our London Property Services desk and ask for Jade.