Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Perm
Salary: £21.96 per hour
A Roofer is required, working for a local social housing contractor. The role will involve carrying out maintenance works on occupied domestic properties. Must have previous social housing/domestic experience.
What does a Roofing role entail:
Undertaking all aspects of roofing to the required quality standards; in particular you will need to be able to:
- Carry out roofing works and relevant trade duties instructed by your supervisor.
- To use PDA to keep records accurately.
- Deliver high quality roofing in domestic properties.
Requirements for the Roofing role:
- Must be able to deal with tenants/ have social housing experience
- Full UK Driving License (manual) - Mobile Role
- City & Guilds Apprenticeship in Roofing
- NVQ Level 3 in roofing
Benefits of the Roofing Role:
- Van and fuel card supplied
- Pension scheme
Daniel Owen is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of quality temporary and permanent workers to all roles in the Built Environment. Working with some of the UK's largest and most respected construction, maintenance, and engineering companies.
If you are interested in hearing more about the Roofing role please call our London Property Services desk and ask for Alix.
Tags: Roofer,Roofing,Roofing contractor