We are currently supporting one of our clients in their search for a Site Manager, to work on a social housing retrofit scheme on a site near Bootle, Liverpool. The project will require someone for up to 18 months which could lead to a permanent position with future pipeline work. I am looking for a Site Manager who ideally has retrofit experience. I am also looking for 2 supervisors.
The project will include:
- Wall insulation systems (External Wall insulation or EWI, Cavity Wall Insulation, and Internal Wall Insulation or IWI) to rear and gable elevations, including outriggers and extensions - front facing elevations excluded, unless by exception.
- Loft Insulation, Re-roofing, extending and adapting roof coverings, Eaves, Verge and Ridge details, including rainwater goods, fascia's, and soffits and barge boards.
- Adapting elevation features and services to accommodate EWI, including narrowing of existing openings, Window and door replacement and upgrade with high performance triple glazing units, Where possible, some instances of underfloor insulation.
Reporting to the Contract Manager, as Site Manager you will take full responsibility for the Site Activities which will include:
- Delivering all Construction activities in line with Health & Safety policies
- Working to RAMS
- Monitoring quality and progress
- Coordinating direct and indirect (Subcontractor) personnel
- Lead and deliver against project programme for key milestones
- Liaison with internal departments
- Ensuring high quality records / reports / paperwork are maintained and completed in a timely fashion
- Regular liaison and site updates with the Contracts Manager
- Regualar liasion with the client
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a previous and successful track record. Key qualifications will include:
- 5 day SMSTS
- First Aid Certificate
- Retrofit experience (preferred)
- Time served Tradesperson or qualified to appropriate level HNC/HND/NVQ
- Ability to use IT systems
This a good opportunity to work on a long term project with a company who have a good pipeline of future work to go on to. My client is looking for someone to start before Christmas to get familiar with the project before it starts in Jan 2024.
If interested, please send your CV or call Tom on 07594 519032