Technical Service Manager
£80K - £90K + Package
Our client, a Construction Company based in Berkshire, are currently looking for a brand new Technical Service Manger to join their team covering all install and fit out projects.
They provide a tailored service to their clients on interior fit out projects and are proud of the level of service their clients receive and as such are looking for an individual that pays attention to detail and takes pride in their work.
My client are actively on the lookout for a Technical Service Manager who has previous experience working on install projects. This is a great opportunity for an established Technical Service Manager looking to develop their career in a supportive environment that is an already well established construction company.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following;
- Responsible for the technical service provision including works coordination, auditing, technical compliance, asset management and reactive works.
- Leads the day-to-day management of all technical service team members.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, consultants, and other stakeholders, ensuring their expectations are met and exceeded.
- Take responsibility for the financial and resource aspects of the project, ensuring efficient utilisation and cost control.
- Ensures health & safety compliance throughout all operations. Manages all required contract reporting in line with KPIs and SLAs.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Confident and knowledgeable in the installation of all manner of technical services, coordinating technical services teams
- Adept at obtaining the optimum performance from their teams to deliver compliant, best-in-class technical services for the client.
- Degree-level education or equivalent in a technical discipline
- Membership of relevant professional body
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Previous experience managing technical services installs
- Proven experience in contributing to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies, and practices for both the business and the client.
- Control and management of budgets
- Experience in working KPIs
- Proven record of continuous, improvement and change management
- Excellent Communication, Presentation, organisational & time management skills
- Demonstratable leadership skills and a proven record of developing & coaching high-performance teams.
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.