We are looking experienced and hardworking 360 Excavator Operators to join a project based in Reading. The work involved will be groundworks and will be accessible by public transport, though does also have parking if required.
The contract is on going and has a good pay rate, depending on experience and proficiency.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Operating 360 Excavators from 5 to 20 ton.
- Carrying out basic equipment checks
- Assisting and carrying out directions from site manager.
Requirements for the role
- A valid CPCS card/NPORS
- The ability to operate 360 Excavator at a high standard
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact Aaron Lowther at 01189521053 for more information.