360 Excavator Operator Required - Minehead
Job Type: Contract
Contract Start date: 23/11/20
Industry: Building and Construction
Salary: GBP 16.00- GBP 18.00 per hour.
360 Excavator Operator to work with groundworks gang required in Minehead. The role will involve assisting the team getting the site ready for build - muck away, digging trenches for services, digging for drainage, grading and all other associated works.
The working hours will be 7.30am-5pm Monday to Friday with an estimated duration of 3 months work.
There is on site parking and due to location of site own transport is essential. Previous experience as a 360 Excavator Operator is essential with references.
Daily Responsibilities of 360 Excavator operator Include:
- Operating a 360 excavator machine- above 10 ton
- Conducting safety checks and completing daily logs for machine before use
- Abiding by safety regulations on site
- Additional help as required by the contractor
Requirements for the role
- CPCS/ NPORS (all sizes)
- A valid UK driving licence
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply below, or contact Joe on 01823 448940 for more information.
building and construction building and construction