We are looking experienced and hardworking 360 Excavator Operators to join a project based in Fareham. The work involved will be groundworks and will be accessible by public transport, though does also have parking if required.
The contract is for long-term and has a good pay rate, depending on experience and proficiency.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Operating 360 Excavators from 5 to 20 ton.
- Carrying out basic equipment checks
- Assisting and carrying out directions from site manager.
Requirements for the role
- A valid CPCS card/NPORS
- The ability to operate 360 Excavator at a high standard
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact Alex at 07715493626 for more information.