JOB DESCRIPTION: Daniel Owen is a recruitment company that specialises in placing people within the Construction, Engineering, Rail & Maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
We are looking for experienced and hardworking 360 Excavator Operators to join several projects in Slough, Reading and Basingstoke.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Operating 360 Excavators from 3 to 40 ton.
- Carrying out basic equipment checks
- Assisting and carrying out directions from site manager.
Requirements for the role
- A valid CPCS card/NPORS
- The ability to operate 360 Excavator at a high standard
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat.
- Own tools NOT required
Benefits: Our client has a range of fantastic benefits to offer, including free off-street parking and paid time and a half overtime available at the weekends. If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £16.00 - £18.00 per hour
Location: SLOUGH, BASINGSTOKE, READING
Start date: Immediate
Requirement: CPCS 360 or NPORS