Daniel Owen is currently looking for Multi Skilled Engineers to work static on commercial sites based in Central London. The role will entail carrying out reactive and planned mechanical and electrical works in and around the site on a permanent basis.
Role: AC Multi Skilled Engineer
Location: Static based in Central London
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000
- Accountable for ensuring all Environmental/Temperature Control rooms and equipment are available for end users, keeping down times to an absolute minimum during breakdowns.
- Fault find and carry out repairs on all mechanical / electrical systems and HVAC equipment
- Ensure the site's logbook is kept up to date, and all losses, recoveries and additions are recorded appropriately.
- Be responsible for the maintenance and operational upkeep of portable and fixed equipment.
- Plan oversee and work with all subcontractors during service visits associated with mechanical and electrical systems.
- Carry out all PPMs and reactive tasks as necessary to onsite HVAC plant and specialist equipment.
- Undertake any other engineering tasks as required by the Help Desk or Line Manager.
- Ensure that PPM and Reactive jobs are processed, and defects are diagnosed, and faults are repaired and testing.
- Responsibilities will also include being a member of the on-call rota for the contract.
- Tasks will be allocated using a PDA, so all activities must be recorded and logged in real time
- Occasional light office moves and installation of furniture
- AC Qualifications up tp NVQ Level 2
- 18th edition or 2391 testing and inspection
- Minimum Electrical/Mechanical engineer qualifications to NVQ level 2
- Fully conversant with all major manufactures systems and equipment
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or