I am currently working with an established client within the mechanical sector who have a number of contracts within the commercial sector. They have over 40 years specialist experience within the chosen sector. They are currently looking for an Air Conditioning Service Engineer to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance.
Role: Air Conditioning Engineer
Location: Mobile within M25 area
Package: £35k+, attendance bonus, performance bonus and pension contributions
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance across a portfolio of commercial property within the M25
- Maintenance on VRV/VRF and Split AC systems
- Working within the AC team, you will ensure all delegated Reactive Works and PPMs are completed within the contract defined time SLA's & KPI's
- Keep up to date records of inspections
- Build strong relationships with Clients/ Suppliers and staff
- Ensure all works are delivered to a high safety standard including Risk Assessments and Method statements etc.
- Undertake maintenance duties as required within the specific timescale
- Holds NVQ or City and Guilds Level 2 in Air conditioning
- Experience carrying out maintenance within commercial property
- Able to work unaided or within a team
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in the role please apply or email your CV