Job Title: Accountant Job Type: Full time/Permanent
Salary: 40k-42k Location: West London
My client is looking for an Financial Accountant for their busy business environment
You will be reporting in to the Director and Head of finance. You will be working closely with the Managers/other Business Partners team on a daily basis, you will be responsible for the following.
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts including providing calculations for month end reporting.
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations to produce quarterly balance sheet files for audit review.
- Assisting with the yearly auditing process and working with the external auditors to produce the year end accounts.
- Sales and purchase ledger and carrying out reconciliations.
- Dealing with queries and managing the finance system.
- Day to day Accounts/bookkeeping, CIS Return, Cash flow management, Project Management Accounting, Cost planning & Control, Budgeting, KPI, Variance Analysis, Invoicing, Banking.
- Liaising with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
This role will suit an individual who has a solid and proven accounting background, a strong work ethic and who is really looking to develop and grow with the organisation long term.
Ideally Qualified ACCA/CIMA you will have experience of working in an accounting team and will have an understanding of the demands this type of role can bring. With excellent communication skills, you will be confident in presenting yourself to senior managements, and will be able to challenge ideas when needed.
Strong Word and Excel skills are key, as is having an exceptional attention to detail and being able to pick up new skills quickly. With the ability to work within a fast paced, deadline orientated environment, you will also be able to develop and build relationships with customers both internal and external.
In addition the role comes with competitive salary, free on-site parking and you are eligible to join the pension scheme.
We are interviewing immediately for this role with an imminent start date, so if you meet the requirements as listed above and are interested, please submit your application to Daniela Vasiliu alternatively call 02072480000 for instant consideration.