My client is looking for an Accountant based in London that is experienced in Accountancy.
Full time role - Monday to Friday (Office Hours) Paying £30-36K
The right candidate must have the minimum of a year experience in Accounting or a similar role.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Dealing with accounting queries and issues for the company
- Monthly management accounts for multiple subsidiaries
- Assist with preparation of statutory accounts using Caseware
- Assisting in the audit process
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required by the financial controller, in particular at month end, assisting with budgets and forecasting.
- Some transactional work (Posting,invoices,journals and payments) relating to the more complex subsidiaries
You"ll be dealing with clients and stakeholders every day, so being professional is very important. My client strive and succeed to be the best in their industry.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Sound business knowledge
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
Qualification and Education -
- GCSE's or above in Business Related Area - Essential
- Part qualified - Essential
- 1+ years working in a similar role - Essential
- Previous use of NetSuite- Highly Desirable
Skills and Abilities -
- Basic accounting knowledge - Essential
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills - Essential
- High numeracy skills - Essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook - Desirable
Work Requirements -
- Full time position working business hours Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm- Essential
- Occasional irregular hours if required to meet business needs - Essential
If you are interested please apply asap!