My Client is looking for an Accounts Assistant based in London that is experienced in Accountancy.You need to be ATT qualified or have training in CIMA/ACCA.
The right candidate MUST have experience with NetSuite.
Paying £22-24K - Office Hours - Monday to Friday!
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Handling with a number of account queries and issues for the company
- Importing of sales invoices
- Promptly posting invoices and receipts to customers
- Processing of purchase and expense invoices
- Payment of supplier accounts in a timely manner
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Credit card expense administration
- To be able to provide an effective handover to anyone covering your role whilst you are away
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Use Netsuite
Role Related Development
- Local area and basic product knowledge
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Training and development to help you progress not only in the company, but as a person too.
Qualification and Education - GCSE's or above in Business Related Area - Essential
AAT qualified or training for CIMA/ACCA - Desirable
Experience - 1-2 years working in a similar role - Essential
Skills and Abilities - Basic accounting knowledge - Essential
Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills - Essential
High numeracy skills - Essential
Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook - Desirable
Front of house management skills - Desirable
Experience with Netsuite -ESSENTIAL
Work Requirements - Full time position working business hours Monday to Friday - Essential
Occasional irregular hours if required to meet business needs - Essential