Adaptations and Structural Surveyor
Job Type - Permanent
Start Date: January 2019
Location - Central and East London
Salary - £48k + Car allowance
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a largest housing providers in the UK. Our client is looking for an experienced adaptations and Structural Surveyor to join their team based in Central and East London.
This is a permanent position and a driving licence and own vehicle is required.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Surveyor will include:
- Carry out full surveys to ensure properties are ready for adaptations planned
- Ensure all works are delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Design & manage minor works projects.
- Site visits carrying out all surveying duties
- Prepare property surveys and SOR works for tender
- Project management Specifications and tendering Dilapidation reports
- Stock condition operation and management Procurement and development AutoCAD planning Leases and licensing
Requirements for the role:
- Degree in Surveying or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years' experience after graduating
- Pension scheme
- Health care
- Life assurance
- Discounts at multiple retailers
- Performance related group bonus