I am looking to appoint a Building Technician/Adaptations Coordinator to start work for the Local Authority in the next month. The job purpose is to assist customers who have assessed needs in relation to adaptations.
Candidates must have experience carrying out his type of work before in terms of:
- Working with vulnerable tenants
- Carrying out site inspections and surveys
- Understanding drawings and specifications
- Working within a public sector body
- Use of AutoCAD to process adaptation drawings
- Working specifically on adaptations in domestic settings to cater for disabilities
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with an extensive background in Building Surveying/Adaptations.
The work is on a temporary contract on a long term basis, with possibility of a permanent contract being awarded.
37 hours per week Monday - Friday. £16.75 per hour. Please call Abby on 0191 814 1360 for more information.