My client is currently looking to recruit an administrative assistant for a 12 week contract based in Gateshead starting immediately
This is an excellent opportunity for a client who specialises in Highways Construction, will be working within a friendly office based team with long term work available.
- Based in Gateshead, parking available on site and there is a nearby Metro Station
- Based in an office environment.
- 37 hours per week Monday - Friday (7.5 hours per day)
- 12 week contract with potential to be extended
- General administration duties
- Providing administrative support to the rest of the team
- Inputting data
- Using mapping technology to provide locations in preperation for utility drawings
- Using filing systems
- Creating and inputting spreadsheets
Candidate will ideally:
- Already have a good knowledge of computing & IT Skills
- Have good organisational skills
- Be able to work and communicate with other team members, staff and clients
- Will be working within a team who specialise in Highways Construction so a previous knowledge or work within a similar role would be advantageous but not essential
To apply for this vacancy we will require the following information
- Up to date CV verifying previous experience within a similar role
- Proof of right to work document
- Minimum of 2 working reference ideally for a similar position
*Please note you will require a CV for this role & you may be required to attend an interview via Zoom
Please apply online for this vacancy or call Rachel on 0191 814 1360.