My established client are on the hunt for an exceptional a Administrative Assistant to start immediately based in London.
To assist in providing an outstanding service, they require a charismatic Administration Assistant. You'll be based in our business centre in a busy team, reporting to the Centre Manager.
If you can juggle tasks with a smile on your face and deliver great customer service then this role is for you. We're not afraid to promote you quickly once you've succeeded in the role and there is training available every year to help you grow as a business-person.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To ensure that all meeting rooms including management office and vacant offices are tidy, safe and welcoming to all clientele/visitors
- To manage outgoing post, ensuring that it is properly franked and ready for collection daily and route incoming mail to relevant clientele
- To provide cover for the reception as and when required
- To carry out administrative and clerical duties for clients as required which may include filing, archiving, photocopying, collating, laminating, faxing, preparation with mailings, word processing, data entry and preparation of reports and other information
- To process catering orders and meeting room requests made by clients
- To deal with customer requests in a prompt and timely manner
- Assisting the Centre Manager with the daily distribution of fruit
- To make teas and coffees for conference/meeting rooms
- To liaise with relevant staff to ensure that all client queries are responded to within procedural deadlines
- To book various chargeable services for clients such as couriers and taxis
- To issue and ensure receipt of swipe cards, keys, furniture etc. to clients when required
- To create and issue welcome packs for new clients
- To be able to provide an effective handover to anyone covering your role whilst you are away
- To understand the principles of Health and Safety and Security procedures
- To undergo project and research work as required for the Centre Manager
- Communicate maintenance requests to the appropriate stakeholders
- Local area and basic product knowledge
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Training and development to help you progress not only in the company, but as a person too.
If you feel you are suited to the above position please apply now.