Administrator/Centre Assistant required!
Job Type: Permanent- (20 Hours a week)
Start Date: Immediate
Location : Milton Keynes
- Responsibility for all the administration aspects and the day to day running of your site
- Reports to the Business Centre Manager
- 20 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Preferable hours 9 - 1pm (to be agreed)
- General office administration (filing etc.)
- Use of company software (training will be given) to raise invoices, purchase orders etc.
- Chasing and managing arrears, debtors and contractors.
- Using Microsoft Office to type up correspondence and Excel for spreadsheets etc.
- Dealing with customers on a day-to-day basis either face to face or on the telephone.
- Covering when necessary for other administrators at other Midlands branches if required. Mileage or travelling will be funded.
- Prospect and source new business opportunities.
- Manage meeting room bookings and co-ordinate supplies.
- Organise and attend social and networking events within the Centre.
- Meet and greet visitors to the Centre.
- Typing (Essential)
- Use of Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook (Essential)
- Excellent telephone manner (Essential)
- Professional appearance and personality
- Flexible (Essential)
- Organised (Essential)
- Confident and approachable (Essential)
- Have experience within Serviced Offices (Desirable)
Tags: Administrator,Administration,Milton Keyne,Serviced Offices,Flexible WorkSpace,Centre Assistant