My client is currently looking to recruit a permanent administrator on a 30 hour per week basis for work based in Stockton on Tees to start ASAP.
The client is a reputable civil engineering family run firm, who is looking to recruit an administrator / payroll assistant on a part time basis. Hours would likely be spread over a period of 4 days a week Monday - Friday. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work within a friendly office based team with long term work available.
- Salary of £16 - £18k per annum.
- Likely to be 30 hours over 4 days
- Based in Stockton but not central so applicant will ideally drive
- Based in an office environment.
- Part time hours can be flexible if required.
- Ideal candidate will be computer literate and have previous experience working as an administrator for a construction based firm.
- General administration duties
- Payroll duties for current employees
- Creating and paying invoices for clients
- Creating various forms of paperwork
- Using filing systems
- Creating and inputting spreadsheets
To apply for this vacancy we will require the following information
- Up to date CV verifying previous experience within a similar role
- Proof of right to work document
- Minimum of 1 working reference for a similar position
Please apply online for this vacancy or call Rachel on 0191 814 1360.