I am working with a well respected local Mechanical and Electrical contractor to help appoint an Administrator into their busy office.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a well respected local company and join an excellent team of people.
If you have experience working in a fast paced setting in an Administration role - this will be perfect for you!
*Must have experience working in a busy office environment, excellent communication skills and fully competent in using all the Microsoft package as well as internal systems *
Daily duties are as follows but not limited to:
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls
- Ensuring all the engineers have full diaries
- Hotels to be booked daily
- External electricians to be updated
- Carry out checks on paperwork to identify any anomalies and oddities within.
- Checking and entry of accurate information into key database.
- Providing accurate information from database to the Operations Manager in order to enable finance department to invoice and/or credit our partners.
- Liaising with other staff to ensure project is administered correctly within set processes.
- Liaising with external partners (contractors and clients) to collect data and resolve errors/omissions.
- Keeping accurate records of communication with partners on progress of installations, using the appropriate in-house software applications.
37 hours per week Monday - Friday in their Head Office based in Newcastle. £12p/h. Temporary to permanent basis in which there is an opportunity for a permanent contract at the end of three months given all work is satisfactory where the starting salary will be £18,000.
If you are driven, confident individual looking for a new opportunity, please apply within or call Abby ASAP on 07711556949.