Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for Administrators to join a large, successful rail client in St Pancras Station, North London.
Whilst working with our client you will be looking to provide all administration support in a timely and effective manner and contribute to the long-term development of the business.
- Tend to telephone calls/Email enquires from the client, account manager and team.
- Prepare and send letters to clients, job applicants or suppliers as necessary
- Complete weekly & monthly reports
- Monitor sickness, absence and holiday
- Process all payroll and timesheet through timegate within payroll cut off timescales
- Attend formal meetings completing minute taking and reporting back accurate information to the line manage.
- Communicates well both in writing and verbally
- Able to work in a team
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Uses own initiative and can work independently
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
Skills & Abilities
- Effective communicator with goof telephone communication skills at all levels
- Plan and prioritise workload to ensure objectives are achieved on time.
- Computer Literate with the ability to effectively use Microsoft office package and databases.
This position is a Temp-Perm position. If you are interested, or would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact the Daniel Owen Rail team today.